Todays Prompt: What is your day like
Our weekdays lately are pretty set we wake up, get ready, go to school (daycare) and work, come home, eat and go to bed… repeat 5 times.
The weekend that is where the action is at. Any combination of the following things happen on any given weekend this summer
- Birthday party
- Work out at the gym for Mommy and play time in the play room at the gym for A
- Playing with the cousins
- Playdates A you have pretty active social calendar
- Grocery stores (Whole Foods and the local supermarket)
- Farmers Market
- Birthday parties
- Going to the park
- Going on a walk
- Visits from Granny and Grumpy
- Lots and lots of cooking. We make the babyfood for the week, the yogurt for the first half of the week and often a batch of cookies for the week too.
There is no rhyme or reason to how many of the items listed above we do but the goal on the weekends is to get the most done we possibly can and have fun doing it!